Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

This post is for my most loyal reader.

To the one who never tires of saying "I love you".

The man who has reminded me of what forgiveness really means.

He's a person that's respected by those who know him well.

I've seen many changes throughout his life, some harder than others, but God's hand has always been there.

His smile and laughter can capture an entire room FULL of people!

His presence has been missing in my life for a few years now, but he's coming home in just a couple of weeks.

Dad, your love and guidance throughout my life has never gone un-noticed. Although I've missed you in these years that you haven't lived nearby, I know we have BOTH grown up a lot. I am looking forward to spending time together. I'm looking forward to sharing life again. The boys are looking forward to having their "Papa" back. Thank you for all that you have taught me and ways in which you have shown your love for me.

Happy Father's Day!

I love you ~

2 comments:

Talysa said...

Very sweet! I love my daddy like nobody's business! Funny how I feel 8 again every time I'm in his presence! Hey, we have the same blog background!!! Beautiful, smart minds think alike! ;-)

Anonymous said...

My dearest daughter, your words helped me today more than you know. I love you!