Thursday, July 10, 2014

Taste and See






~ "Taste and see the fullness of His peace." ~

One has to happen with the other, right? It's something I haven't given much thought to until I was listening to praise music yesterday.

Our senses work that way. One sense gives height to another. When I taste something, I can actually SEE it, FEEL it, TOUCH it, and HEAR it! The fullness of God's peace is greater than I can begin to put into words. During these days, I am asking the Lord to make ALL of my senses completely aware of that peace. Last night was the first night in quite awhile that I slept through the night. I went to bed tasting the peace of God. I slept, and then I woke up FEELING and HEARING His peace from every angle!

I'm so grateful, Jesus. We need you now, and you are HERE! I can FEEL you, HEAR you, SEE you, and even TASTE your goodness. You are moving mountains in front of my very eyes.


No comments: