Wednesday, August 5, 2009

For Now...

Hi friends.

I know that most of you expected that my next entry would be all about our vacation. It's coming... I promise. I don't even have the pictures loaded yet, and I want to make sure that I can share our trip complete with lots of photos. It was a great getaway! I really do have LOTS to share. But... for now... can I ask a favor?

Would you please be praying for me? I have had a couple of circumstances occur since coming home that have put me in a place I don't want to be. I'm feeling broken and tired. I know God is giving me new wings here, but right now the growing pains are seeming to paralyze me a bit.

God... show me the light in this darkness. Make your path so clear to these eyes that WANT to follow you and honor you. Give me your words to speak. May everything that is in me bless YOU... in every circumstance. ~

1 comment:

The Holbrook Family said...

Got ya covered baby! Praying for you often and trusting that you are secure in the Father's love.
Warmly,
Gi